The basic elements of the costume are cut out and assembled- here are the leggings and shirt…
The shirt needs something more at the neck. I am thinking about this lace. I will dye it.
This is the tunic. I am really pleased with the bottom hem- the ruffly look. That was just what I wanted. I feathered stitched around the arm holes and neck opening- seemed appropriate. Maybe I’ll do more… still considering. I have to find the right buttons.
This is the cape. I made a hood for it, but I didn’t like how it looked. I think I will make some kind of hat instead. I am trying to figure out the feather trim placement. I wish I had more of it… hmmm. Also how and where to attach the bird beads for the “flock” element. I have 800 of these bird beads so it can be a large flock if I want!