I am getting a little behind in my posting… I work on several things at a time, so sometimes more then one gets finished in a short period. I’ve been working on 4 swaddled babies. One has got me frustrated so it has been put aside. I finished this water baby last night.
side and back views-
These goldfish are cut from some wool that I dyed a while back- I love finding just the right place to use something I’ve dyed.
This water design seems very different from what I’ve been doing with these babies up until now- it is a less realistic look; not the wrapped up in a baby blanket look that I’ve done before. I spent some time last night pondering if I was okay with it… well, I am! The group of babies I am working on now are going in this direction.