The best part of doing a studio clean-up is that I find things that I’ve forgotten about. And when I see them again, they connect with something I’ve been working on more recently… you know, since I hid them in that far corner of the top shelf.
I found a bag that had some of this crewel fabric in it. I immediately knew that I wanted to make some fish with it. I made both of these fish from one large fabric sample piece.
I needed to make fish because I had a request that I couldn’t refuse- my son wanted one for his birthday. I won’t post that one until he receives it. But, of course, I can never make just one of anything!
Next on the agenda- focus on beards.