My husband has been working from home for 4 1/2 weeks now. I’ve been doing a lot of sewing this past week. I made 28 scrub caps. Then I decided I needed to make masks for family, and my postal workers. I spent a day testing out patterns because I quickly discovered that when it comes to masks, one-size does not fit all. This is the one that fit me best.
Here is a link that has a variety of styles.
I have been consulting with 2 other people about making the scrub caps and we have reworked the directions. I wrote it all up with photos for anyone to use. Here is a link to download a pdf. I will also do a separate blog post of the directions.
I know there is seemingly infinite need for the caps at the Boston hospitals but I assume this is now true anywhere in the country. If you need a place to donate or would like to get a donation, I am happy to have people use the comment section to connect.