My Christmas sewing this year- reusable lunch bags and shopping bags-
- a new floor in the studio! I know it doesn’t seem like much but I love scooting around in my chair.
- I went to Honk! It was AMAZING!
- I got to meet Sonya for the first time when I went to SF. We’ve been internet buddies for years and it was a thrill to give her a hug in person. And then we got to meet again!
- My monthly meet-up with other like-minded crafty-biz people. We are starting our 4th year in January! This meet-up started from a New Years resolution and all I can say is, if you want something in your life, sometimes you really can make it happen!
- And Ryan, my 5 hour a week helper. It has been great fun having someone to talk to on a schedule.
Other important events of the year-
- I took Sister Diane‘s class about doing on-line classes. I quickly realized that I really didn’t want to do it. And that was absolutely worth taking the class to figure out. It became clear to me that doing the classes involves a lot of tech support- not something I want to do. And, being the kind of person I am, I would likely be unable to do any other work during the duration of the class- too distracting.
- I did 3 Renegade shows- Brooklyn, San Francisco and Chicago. I decided not to do any Holiday shows this year- the right decision for my sanity but maybe not for my business. Hard to know.
Tomorrow I will post my dolls of 2012.